Every year I post the books I read in the last 12 months. You can see the 6 books I read in 2021.
Now I want to share with you the 6 books I read this year 📚
The 6 books I read in 2022 📚
Here is the list:
- The 1-Page Marketing Plan by Allan Dib
- The Way of the SEAL by Mark Divine
- What the CEO wants you to know by Ram Charan
- On Combat: The Psychology and Physiology of Deadly Conflict in War and in Peace by Dave Grossman and Loren W. Christensen
- 🇪🇸 Las acciones no (todas) contadas de las unidades de operaciones especiales españolas de Jaime Íñiguez Andrade
- 🇪🇸 Supervivencias de un GEO de Miguel Jarque
I already started to read the next one!
Happy New Year 🥂